Replaces your weak plastic B58 oil filter housing cap
The Burger Motorsports billet aluminum B58 oil filter cover directly replaces your weak OE plastic cap for greater protection, ease of removal/install, and great looks under the hood. You can use a 3/8" inch drive ratchet or torque wrench to install and remove. The built-in 32mm hex head does not require a special removal/install tool like the factory cap. Uses the OE oil filter, filter housing o-ring, and filter insert. Anodized for protection. This quality part is a must for any serious BMW owner.
BMW 1 Series
• 2015+ F20/F21 B58 M140i 3.0L
BMW 2 Series
• 2016+ F22 F23 B58 M240i/iX 3.0L
BMW 3 Series
• 2020+ G20 B58 M340i/M340iX 3.0L
• 2016-2019 F30 B58 340i/340iX 3.0L
BMW 4 Series
• 2016-2020 F32 F33 F36 B58 440i/440iX 3.0L
BMW 5 Series
• 2017+ G30 B58 540i/540iX 3.0L
BMW 6 Series
• 2017+ G32 B58 640i/640iX 3.0L
BMW 7 Series
2016+ G11/G12 B58 740i/740iX 3.0L
BMW 8 Series
2020+ G15/G14/G16 B58 840i/840iX/Gran Coupe 3.0L
BMW X Series
• 2018+ G01 B58 X3 3.0i/M40i 3.0L
• 2019+ G02 B58 X4 3.0i/M40i 3.0L
• 2019+ G05 B58 X5 40i/40iX 3.0L
• 2019+ G06 B58 X6 40i 3.0L
• 2019+ G07 B58 X7 40i 3.0L
• 2019+ BMW G29 B58 Z4 M40i
• 2020+ GR Supra Mk5 3.0L 6 cyl.
Features and Benefits
• Solid aluminum design is much stronger than brittle plastic
• Integrated heat sinks for better oil cooling
• Special tools are not required for removal/install like the factory cap
• Strong design won't fail under pressure
• Reuses OE filter insert and o-ring
• Anodized for protection
• Looks great under the hood
• Available in black, red, silver, and blue
• Made in the USA
What is billet?
In this case, A billet is a solid block of aluminum (lightweight metal) with a size larger than the part. Excess material from the billet is removed by precision CNC machining, essentially carving the part out of solid aluminum. CNC machined parts are consistently stronger, better looking, and last longer than cheaper cast and plastic versions.
Please note some engine degreasers and harsh cleaners may fade or damage the anodized finish.